I'm writing this blog primarily for Claire, who asked me to post pictures of my awesome new messenger bag. So here commences my first ever photo blog.
You may or may not remember my old bag. I pretty carried it exclusively throughout college, and I've had it since my junior year of high school. Here it is:
On April 15th, though, I was just clearing out my Google Reader and saw that Kenneth Cole was having a 40% off sale on EVERYTHING. I figured I might as well see what kind of bags they had in stock, and I found one that I really liked. I've been saving up some money to buy an MP3 player, but as soon as I saw this bag I knew I'd get SO much more use out of it than a new music player. So I bit the bullet and bought this bag... it just arrived today!
It's got really nice lining as well, and it's the perfect size to carry my laptop and books to campus. I was a little afraid of the brown color because it looked a lot lighter online, but it's a really nice deep brown. I'm so excited to use this bag, and I feel like an adult.
In other news, I am SO READY for summer weather. It's really gorgeous outside today, so Laura and I took a little walk. I'm really looking forward to being in Vermont this summer. The weather will be perfect, and honestly, who wouldn't want to spend an entire summer with such AWESOME people?!? Who knows, maybe one of YOU will come visit!
Now I just have to wait for HP to send my computer back to me and I'll be set!
4 comments:
1) Yes, I remember you old back.
2) I LOVE YOUR NEW BAG!!!!
I love the lining color, love the simplicity, classic style is SO nice!
AND... It's going to wear so well- that's the best part of leather, it'll totally get better and better as you go along!
I'm going to show matt this....
100% leather? nice.
it is awesome! good choice, josh.
and i would love to come see you and laura soon...you both are missed very much. i think of you both often. perhaps a long weekend to vermont? who knows what the future may hold.
HECK YES!!!!!!!!
NEW MESSENGER BAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Man, thank God Josh only blogs about the important things in life. Who wants to read another long involved blog about someone's thoughts and feelings? NOT ME!
Post a Comment